Dienstag, 2. Februar 2010

Books: I wan´t to read next in english

The second book from the Immortals Series... already released
the third book of it
the 4 book, and it seems to release on the 6 july 2010 - so I can read the other one first and then this one ... so I dont have to wait... "smile" But I´m not sure about the release, because there´s nothing around the web about it, just on the site of the books...we will see

And I also want to read some books of Jack Ketchum, but there´s no chance to get these books

  • Father & Son - this is a short Story, unreleased.
  • The transformed mouse- you can get it on a speacial site, and I found it, you wanna know how much we have to pay for that? 225.00 USD what the fuck? Ok its a special book, just 250 cobies are released of them, and you just can get it here... but no way!
  • Or "Absinthe" really cool cover , but you have to pay 70 USD for that, I don´t get it, I mean these books are really special, because they printed in japanese letters and they signed but its to much for me... I´m not a millionär sorry !
I´f you´re interessted, just go on this site, there good books on it, but many of these are not released- and I don´t know why-

The Lost by Jack Ketchum - I have to read it in english, there´s no one released in german-

I think I have to make a SPECIAL BOOK AND DVD POST ABOUT JACK -soon-

XOXO Bigi, next german books



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen