Dienstag, 2. Februar 2010

Books: Sookie Stackhouse

It´s time for me to post new stuff about new books, or? Just for now, why I´m here, now, at this time? I´m ill. (stomachache, headache, and so on) so I decided to stay at home for today.
Next, the 3 new books from the Sookie Stackhouse Series, 2 of them already released, 1 of them soon.

Have fun!

And here´s the new one, It comes out may 4, 2010 so I have to wait for that, but during that, I can read Nr 9 and 10...
Franzi there´s a release date and a cover!!!
Can you see the clitter? Love it, these books are soo cute

also amazon us. -you know the reason- here


here at amazon. us -because in Germany, you have to wait till april to get it, even in englisch-not in german-

XOXO Bigi, next: german books!

2 Kommentare:

  1. OMG!!!!!!! dead in the family: Bigi?? can you see eric and sook? together?? AHHH :) *grins*

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. oh jeah, I can"grins" noch so lange hin...

    AntwortenLöschen