Samstag, 2. Januar 2010

English Books: I´m interested in...

At first I should say, this is my 3 try, I always click on the X of my tab. I´m so clumsy that I always click wrong- I annoy myself-
So I should clear things up, I just write in english because I show you some english books, if I have german books for you, I write in german ok?

First of all, I have 2 clips for you about new books in 2010, hope you like it!
Have fun!!!

It´s very frustrating for me...why? There a so many books I want to read.

People who know me, know why I´m so frustrated

And now, I show you some english books of my amazon Whislist -I see them a few month before in my bookstore or on bookblogs-

All Unquiet Thing by Anna Jarzab

Break by Hannah Moskowitz

Dirty Little Secrets by Cynthia Jaynes Omololu

Instructions for Living Someone Else´s Life by Mil Millington

Hold Still by Nina LaCour- This is a book , I want to read for a long time-

So, it seems that I´m done. But I have also 5 german books of my booklist...


Das Bildnis des Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde- I always want to read this book-

Totenbraut by Nina Blazon

Krankmeldungen by Gwendoline Riley

Langsamer Abschied by Irina Korschunow

Fromme Lügen by Irene Dische

Gestatten: Elite: Auf den Spuren der Mächtigen von Morgen by Julia Friedrichs

This was my first post about books. If I have something new and interesting for you, it get in here...

XOXO Bigi, I´m glad if you comment this post.

And I thank The Story Siren, I love your Blog and I´m glad I found it for a while...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen